Located on the South end of West Shelter on Oven Island, Lakeside Park, Fond du Lac,
2018 Beer Garden Beverage List
- Budweiser - Brewed with the best barley malt and hop varieties for a clean, crisp finish.
- Bud Light - Golden in color with subtle aroma of malt and hops, fast clean finish.
- Stella Artois - Belgian pilsner brewed the finest natural ingredients.
- Wisconsin Brewing Co., Badger Club - Brewed in Verona, WI. Amber lager featuring a blend of Munich malt, caramel malt and hops.
- Door County Brewing Company, Pallet Jack IPA - Brewed in Baileys Harbor, WI. Unfiltered beer with Azacca and Citra hops, provides a tropical fruit and citrus profile.
- Goose Island Fest Bier - Brimming with notes of toasted malt and freshly baked rye bread. This light bodied German lager is clean and crisp with a fine noble hop character and mild earthy bitterness.
- Virtue Cider (Michigan Apple) Michigan Apple - is crisp and tart, starting with the scent of the orchard, a hint of oak, and finishing with a touch of sweetness.
- Spiked Seltzer (Lime) - is made from purified water and natural ingredients; clean and clear without the sugary sweetness of wine or the heaviness of beer. Gluten Free
- Seagrams Wine Coolers
- Jamaican Me Happy - Filled with luscious lemons, sweet strawberries, mouth watering melon and great tasting guava.
- Strawberry Daiquiri - Burst of ripe strawberry flavor and a smooth refreshing finish